Thursday, April 5, 2012

Cinematheque Event

Tomorrow, April 6th, at 7 PM, there will be a screening of my friend Michael Tully's movie "Septien" at the BU George Sherman Union auditorium (second floor). The screening is in my honor, and there will be a chance, if you wish, to donate money to my cause. (A website has been set up to accept donations at: http://lautzenheiserfund.wordpress.com/) And if you don't wish, please come to see a neat independent movie anyway. (It was Michael who led the charge for me to see "Beasts of the Southern Wild" when I was in Salt Lake City.)

In other news, I am supposed to get my arm prostheses back today from refitting; and my legs are almost, finally, healed from their wounds, which means that perhaps leg prostheses won't be far behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment