Sunday, February 26, 2012

One Month In (A Quick Update)

Boston: it still thrills me to see the city out the window of my room in the hospital, even though I've been back in town for a month. I miss my Salt Lake City friends keenly. Friends and family here -- my main reason for returning East -- have been huge supports. Rehabilitation: physical therapy is going well; occupational therapy is too, although it has been slowed by a setback with my prostheses. Blog: it has been a challenge over the past month of rehabilitation to find a moment to update the blog... and some computer issues still need to be worked out: I hope to create a longer post than this one before next week.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're doing well, Will. A few of my readers have emailed me, asking if I had received any new news about you. I'll be happy to update them soon and encourage them to subscribe to you. - Dane

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to see a post here again. We've been thinking of you and hopefully will come by this weekend.

    ReplyDelete